Monday, February 1, 2010

i hate this :(

walao ehh!!!
come Australia so long liao..
this is really the VERY FIRST time i sick until so serius lo!!!
sibei knn one.
why every time when i have exam or going to near CNY
then i will fall sick d leh!
from small until now le!
18 years++! >
walao ..
now is sore throat,
body very hot -_-
stupid weather keep cold, hot, cold, hot.
now keep raining.
make me feel that today was so COLD!
and hor i cough like knn.
when today marketing d exam,
i keep coughing lei!
now after finished bath,
more jialat.
keep sneeze and flu and cough and sore throat!!!!
i just ate sorethroat, rlnose, cough and fever medicine.
and keep drinking warm water.
and my leg was cold lilke Zzz ...
anyway,
today marketing is alright :)
wednesday gonna have Economics in the afternoon 1.30
and thursday have the last subect,
which is INTERCULTURAL studies.
this two subject also alright because,
Economics i already have 50%,
i already PASSED.
and my intercultural studies already have 62%,
3 more % i will having my credit.
LOL!.
tomorrow will be rest at home @__@ ,,
today exam start at 1.39pm,
and me and the other 2 friends finished the paper at 3pm.
lol,
after that,
we'd been to City shop for awhile,
then been to Fortitude Valley (chinatown) sing k ~__~..
they 2 going back to msia at 4th after intercultural exam.

OH HELL YEAH,
today whole day i had saw 7 airoplane!!!!
so excited. ^^
but my friend keep call me GINA when i excited because of saw airplane -.-"

ok la,
going to rest now :)
GOOD NIGHT PEEP.
have a good care of yourself.
dont like me :(




0 comments: