Thursday, July 7, 2011

I have a thousand thoughts.

I am a simple girl who is extraordinary in many ways and living in a fantastic life. (Not to compare with others because you are the unique and only one in this world. J)

Life

I used to describe life can be like a roller coaster like others, as you will never know when is up and when is down. (I just get through a very bad luck stage and I knew that my good luck is coming back to me) Well, when bad thing happen to you is not really that bad! Look at the bright side, it is giving you a chance to learn more, grow up and moving forward. (Sounds like I’m optimistic, huh? Yes, I am. I don’t like to be a pessimistic type of person. We only have one life since when we came to this world, why not go through every day with smile, laugh and fun. J)

Time

Life keep going as time will never stop for you just because you want it to do so. Do not have enough time to do everything on time? Let’s rewind your mind and think properly, do you really spend all your time doing your things? Time flies and wait for no one. This is the fairest thing that happens to everyone. No matter you are a prime minister, a worker, a student, a millionaire or even animals, you have only 24 hours in a day and 7 days a week. Bill Gates can make so much money in 24 hours and we keep saying we don’t have enough time to finish reports, essays, and assignments? (Make yourself a timetable and put a clock on your table in your study room, I don’t know whether it works or not, but I do have a ‘to-do-list’ and a clock on my table. J)

Cherish

Okay, is time to get into the main point of this blog post.

Watched a documentary on TV last night. Feel so sad and disappointed with this world. The documentary is about a group of British teenagers who went to Thailand and Indonesia to live and work like a local. I feel so sad and disgusting during the ‘chicken factory’. There’s few hundred thousands of chickens been send to this factory EVERYDAY. All the chicken is still ALIVE, and those workers hang them up to the machine and starting to ‘process’. (They are so helpless ….) I feel so sad and like tears drop when I see this documentary.

Seriously, I never know that Thailand is in this kind of situation.

Some of the news makes me feel that this world is so ‘UNFAIR’.

- Life cattle have been export to Indonesia from Australia.

(They even put up a short video about how they use those CRUEL ways to kill those innocent and helpless cow and cattle. THIS IS INHUMANE!)

::: I admit that I’m kind of person who is very emotional when I facing this kind of news and things.

- A 2-years old little girl had been killed by her own mother and the mother said: It’s a way to give her a better life in the US.

(Why on earth that she want to kill her own daughter and said this kind of words? I got no idea, but ‘IF YOU REALLY DON’T LIKE OR YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO GROW THIS BABY UP, GIVE THIS BABY TO THE ORPHANAGE, AND GIVE THIS BABY A CHANCE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD. THIS BABY DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG AND DID NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO SAY NO!’)

- Drought happened in Africa, a lot of kids, adults and elderly people suffering in their life.

(People who live in Africa suffering in drought condition is not what they want to and they choose to! Every day, there’s millions of people wasting their food and do not appreciate to the health privilege that they have in their country. ‘PLEASE KEEP YOUR MIND ON WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU DOING NOW! THERE’S LOTS OF PEOPLE IN AFRICA WHO DO NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO GO TO THE HEALTH SERVICE OPERATE BY THE PROFFESIONAL, LIKE DOCTORS AND THE KIDS ARE LIVING IN A MALNUTRITION CONDITION! APPRECIATE EVERYTHING (especially food! Don’t waste food!) THAT YOU HAVE AND CHERISH IT, YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO BE BORN IN THE COUNTRY THAT HAVE FOOD AND HEALTH SERVICE.’ )

I know that we can’t do many things to help all this unlucky and poor people! But, what we can do is … at least we appreciate and cherish everything that our parents gave to us. Stop nagging, mumbling and complaining that this world is so UNFAIR to you! When you want to say this, please bear in mind that “THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN A SUFFERING CONDITION AND THEY DON’T WANT TO!”

Family always is the warmest place in the world.

0 comments: