Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Freaking NICE day =)

Today is a Freaking NICE day XD"
because i had been Webcam-ing with my family for 3 hours++ LOLS!
HAHAHAHAH!
so niceeee >
my family is still so CUTE! :)
and we all are planning when i go back first things gotta do what :P

1st thing after i check out,
we going to opposite KDU d DIM SUM eat dim sum >.<#!!!
i so MISS there~!!!!!
everythinggggg~~~
>_________________________

YAY YAY YAY!!
going back to PENANG luhhss~~~
Love Love Penang :D
when in Penang never feel any special,
but now, i LOVE PENANG :P
because all my CUTE family member are there!! ^^
and of course,
MY FRIENDS!! ^__^

but a bad thing that happen today is,
MY PENDRIVE LOST >
sobs sobs.
i really sibei BLUR lo..
the most important thing is,
i hilang liao my Pendrive i also DONT KNOW! >

T.T
my hair more and more SHINNING.
LOL!
cause the colour coming out d :(




0 comments: