Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday =)

Uhhs.
today is a busy busy monday! :(
this morning i wake up at 8am and then brush teeth,
wash face, bath and pack my laptop.
then dai yee fetch me to train station.
and once i reach the train station,
then the train came!
see, i really sibei LUCKY :3
YAY!
hahahhahaha.
then when i was on the train,
i continue with my "rich door" (富贵门)
Lols.
after finished one episod,
then i reached South Bank train station :)
after that,
i was go up to one "111" bus and then i met manson (one of my uni's friend)
i though he so early go to school,
manatahu,
he also on the way go home HAHAHA @___@
Lol.
then when i reach my sharehouse d time,
it's like 10.30am,
and then i had my LOVELY breakfast XD"
i ate 2 croissoint with strawberry jam. :)
after ate the CUTE LIL breakfast,
then i've been to uni ~___~...
because i have a meeting at 11.30am
for the academic skills presentation that having this Friday >.
hope i will be like that day,
WONT NERVOUS :)
JiaYous Claire <3

0 comments: