Friday, January 22, 2010

Tired until wanna die.

Today morning been to school for Academic Skills class.
sooooooo tired.. :(
after i finished my class at 12.00pm.
then i've been to city to search for some present to bring back to Malaysia
for my family and friends.
but i get nothing -.-"
after that,
i've been to Garden City to continue search for the present and all.
BUT,
I FOUND NOTHING AS WELL. -____- ....
then i just bought a bottle of chocolate milk,
then i go home already. -___- ..
i feel like dying LOL!
i feel that my leg and hand seems like going to PATAH!
Lol.
my whole body was like ...
VERY TIRED.
EXTREMELY TIRED.
somemore now,
my face allergy -__- ...
sibei GATAL/ITCHY >.
i just wake up from a nap just now :(
i sleep from 6pm until 9something 10pm @____@.
after that,
skype with parents and brother and FAMILY.
until 12.30am HAHAHA @__@
we had chat for 3 hours+++
HAHAHA @___@ ..
because tomorrow im going back to Gold Coast.






0 comments: