Wednesday, March 3, 2010

AWESOME DRIVING DAY!

Today is the first day of my school.
Today is also the first day I drive myself in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.!
Lmao.!

Last night can't sleep in the night ! :(
and finally i sleep at 2am++
i set 2 alarm with my 2 phones,
my samsung i set 5.05am,
and my sony erricson i set 5.15am.
and at last,
i continue sleeping.
HAHAHA +________+ ....
after that,
i automatically woke up at 6am :)!
after finish brush teeth, wash face, change cloth and all.
i double check my things that i need to bring back to school :)!
after that,
i took the car's key that on table,
then set alarm, wear shoes and lock the door =)

unlock the car,
sit on the car,
start engine,
on air-cond and start driving!
HOLY,!
luckily i remember how to go Helensvale train station! :)
after that,
i park my car and walk to the train station there.
i reloaded my GO-card,
and then went up the 6.49am train :)
i reached Southbank train station at 7.38am!
and then get bus to school,
AWESOME weather,
start raining once i reach Australia until now still raining.
it's really very cold >.

today having Accounting Principle's class,
8.30am~10.30am at the 3.02 classroom,
10.30am~12.30am at the 3.06 classroom,
and.
IT WAS REALLY A HORRIBLE CLASS,
BECAUSE ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLE TEACHING BASIC ACCOUNTING AGAIN!
somemore,
Today have ALOT of human keep walking at 3rd floor.
(85% also is from CHINA one =___=)
sibei sien with their talking way.
talk until so DIFFICULT,
then don't talk la. knn =__=.....
(although i know you all d tongue VERY LONG la. -.-)
*Tomorrow having Marketing class, hope will be better than this Accounting Principle.

After finished class,
i meet up with my friend and we went to city :)
we ate our lunch at a restaurant named Pancake.
it was really special because this restaurant is designed like a church.
A very old school church (it was like 1800+ d church!)
so special :)!
i treat my friend this lunch =)
because this sunday is my friend's birthday!
and then i just treat this lunch as birthday present! =D
after that,
i went to city's train station.
and then once i went up to the train,
i start sleep like a PIG!
hollywood.
lmao!
because i really feel very sleepy,
somemore i knew that if i don't sleep i will be a very dangerous driver.
Lol.!
after reached Helensvale's train station,
i start finding my car's key :)!
and then once i walking to get my car,
it start raining again,
from a lil rain and,
suddenly became "RAINING DOGS AND CATS"
lol.
i din even bring my umbrella out (I FORGET!)
but luckily i got bring my PDI's jacket out :D

once i get car,
went up, start engine, etc.
then start to going home.
suddenly feel that i'm really a dangerous driver.
and i get wrong road into a "dont know where" d place. =_= ..
i'm doing a horrible things,
i turned into a road that is resident place,
then make my big U-turn.
luckily bo car lo!
(but after today, tomorrow i sure will remember the road d!) >
i always missing at any place -___- ...

AWESOME.
RAINING HEAVILY AGAIN! :(

will be sleep ealier tonight as tomorrow morning still have class :)


0 comments: