Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finished.

Finally i finished the first semester final exam in Australia.
Today i finished my accounting paper in about 40 minutes. ╮(╯▽╰)╭
i also dont know why i can finish it so fast.
i think i'm the first one who doing Accounting I that finished in 40 minutes.
the paper is a 3 hours paper. Lols ( ⊙ o ⊙ )!
Ok. today i will busy on updating my blog.
upload TONS of photos to let you guys see ~\(≧▽≦)/~
i never knew that i can be so STRONG to stay in a country like this.
i never knew that i can be independent like now.
Because i don't need to do everything when in Penang.




67 days of blogging.
114 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(Almost 4 months and i'm still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
Count Down :
51 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
122 days more then i can go back Penang!!
I LOVE PEAR !!

0 comments: