Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Left 2 subjects to go ツ




Oh yes..
i finish the statistics final exam today!!
which means...

LEFT 2 MORE SUBJECTS TO GO~ ツ

CHEERS! ヅ

today i finish my paper at around 10.30am.
then i go to SunnyBank myself ╮(╯_╰)╭
(actually i feeling like wanna buy something,
but at last i also din buy anything. o(︶︿︶)o )

Then i received my fren's called :)
she asked me wanna have lunch together?
and i said yes.
then i wait them at the sunny bank bus stop (+﹏+)~
and then we 3 go to the "Little Hong Kong" makan (~ o ~)Y

after eating,
we've been around the sunny bank.
Lols.
for about few hours. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Then i go to the South Bank railway station.
guess what,
The train is different platform in the afternoon again (#‵′)
i feeling like "KILLING" the Queensland Transport ppls.
make me missed 1 train and wait for half and hour again (*@ο@*)
my fren say he want to go to Gold Coast's beach.
then we 2 take train together 囧

when reach Helensvale.
papa come and fetch me and we go to..
Oxenford d Woolworth to buy something.
we bought...
Egg, Rice, "ICE BREAK" COFFEE!! and white sugar ツ
then we go home.
papa cooked "Dong fun" (冬粉)for me
and this is our dinner! シ

Photo at ↑↑↑↑↑

Okay,
it's time for me to go and study for tomorrow exam.
which is,
Introduction to Computing!!

Aja Aja FIGHTING!! o(>﹏<)o GAMBATEH!! ADD OIL!!


=.="

65 days of blogging.
112 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(Almost 2 months and i'm still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)

Count Down :
53 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
124 days more then i can go back Penang!!


I LOVE PEAR !! シ

0 comments: