Sunday, October 18, 2009

Uhhs.

The internet line is so S***. =______="
i just want to post a new article..
it used me 5 minutes+ to open..
What the Fish =.=

Today morning 10am+
me and papa been to uncle brian and aunty sharon house.
then uncle brian fetch me and papa go to Surfers Paradise.
we've been there to buy 2 KANGAROO plushie. -.-"

after that we've been to WoolWorths to bought somethings.
(bread, milk and short cut bacon) Lols.
then we go home d.
when we reach home the time is about 12.35pm

after that,
i just keep doing the road test practical question on the net.
and chatting with friends.

TOMORROW i'm going to have my THEORY TEST.
wish me good luck :)

tomorrow morning 10am need to enrol the
next semester courses.
(hope it will be alright.)
and hope will get the time that suitable to me :)

going to move back to Brisbane soon.
just feeling like...

NO FEELING.

i've already feel normal to everything that happen to me in Australia.
i never know that what will happen to me tomorrow and so on.
but i just ...
don't have any special emoticon that i can give to things that happen to me.

Lmaos.
what the Fish i'm talking?
i don't know.
Let's FORGET about it :)

Cheers.

Just wish me SUPER GOOD LUCK tomorrow.

ps. ILY <3

74 days of blogging.
123 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(4 MONTHS le~ i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
42 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
113 days more then i can go back Penang!!
(Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)


GUESS WHAT,

I MISS RED BOX :(


0 comments: