Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nothing much to say.

As Title..
i got "Nothing much to say" today..

erm,
today morning me and papa ate white porridge as breakfast.
(hard-boiled egg, fried salted fish)
It taste so nice :D

after that,
when noon we went to Queensland Transport.
and ask about the License things.

after that,
we've been to Helensvale shopping center.
we only went to K-mart.
we been there and bought.
(1 Tobelrone {for papa to bring back to Malaysia},
5 pack of TimTam Chocolate biscuit.
{2 for me and 3 for papa to bring it back to Malaysia},
and 1 pack of Milky Way
{for papa to bring back to Malaysia})

sibei boring -.-"

TOMORROW MY RESULT RELEASE D!!!
(at least i knew that i already passed all subject)
i hope can get......

Communication Skills I - Distinction
(I'm SURE got credit already :D)

Accounting 1 - High Distinction
(I'm SURE got Distinction already :D)

Introduction to Computing - High Distinction
(I'm SURE this one will get H.D.! )

Statistics - High Distinction
(I'm SURE will get Distinction too :D)

OKAY, STOP.
(Tonight going to Aunty Sharon and Uncle Brian home have Dinner. =])

72 days of blogging.
121 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(4 MONTHS le~ i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
44 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
115 days more then i can go back Penang!!
(Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)

0 comments: