Friday, April 9, 2010

Hmm.

Today is Friday.
Lol.!

I going to finish my 1 week holiday.
(Easter holiday & Sem-break holiday)
Wow.
Time Flies.

Oh,
Yeah.
Dai Yee is going to Melbourne next monday unti wednesday.
And,
I'm going to make my cute lil cup cakes :)

She called me to help her go to Westpac and ANZ
(both are banks in Australia.)
to help her pay something.
I guess.?

Well,
that's alright for me.
because what I only need to do is,

Drive the car,
to the bank,
settle everything,
and drive home.
._____.

Westpac is nearer,
because the location is at Oxenford.
ANZ is abit far.?
but I'm used to the road.
Lmao.
because ANZ is at Helensvale.

Well,
after finish go to both bank,
I can either go to Helensvale or Woolworths in Oxenford,
to buy my ingredients for the lil Cupcakes.

Uhh,
I'm doing the Business Information Systems' homework at the moment.
Lol.
Reading those documents.
and writing some stuff.
not really understand why am I doing all homework.
well,
the most simple reason is
I just want to get marks from those homeworks.
Lmao.

And,
my insomnia never cure.
1st day - 6am
2nd day - 4.34am
3rd day - 4.10am
4th day - 4.48am
This morning - 5am

It seems like being better from the very beginning?
but it FAILED at the end.
Lmao.

Well,
I'm going to bed soon.
try to sleep.

I guess tonight will no more insomnia.
because,
I was freaking tired this whole day since I wake up until now.

Good night people and world.

Sweet Dream.


0 comments: