Friday, April 16, 2010

OH AGAiN.!

LOL.
this continuous 3 days I keep using "OH" as my title. @@"

Yeah,
now what I'm "OH"-ing is,
I'm on train now. :)!
See,
I so got heart leii.!
On train also continue Blogging @~@"

Yeah,
It still crowd in the morning ~____~ ...
Everyday pun aneh lots of people.!
PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA.!
Woots,
Paiseh,
my blog very local style one :P!

*I mean today I gonna write a very local style BLOG.!
(My local style of course means,
Penang, Malaysia la. XD"!
Using mixture of Hokkien and tons of broken english :P!)
Forgive me,
I just can't clear my mind in this early of morning.!
Hmp~
I bet you all still sleeping while I'm blogging at this moment :P!

OH.!
Er,
Yeah.
LOL!.
my alarm seems like din work in this morning @@"
Because while I wake up and I look at my phone,
It's already 6.14am,!
Hohohoho.
With my speed,
I just bath, brush teeth, wash face, change clothes, take things.
Then drive out @__@"

Now on train with SHAKING.
LMAOs.
Just now when I still wondering online better or watch movie better.
But at last,
Online FTW.!
(FTW = For the win.)

I so SLEEPY now. ~________~
but,
bo bian and bo huat ma.

Later 8.30 got class until 12.30 or so on.
(Business Information System's class)
then need to hide inside library to "STUDY".
I guess.
Lol.!
and then my Marketing Exam is held at 6pm until 8.10pm.
That means,
when I reached home,
at least 10pm liaos.

Think dao tiok sien liao.
but nevermind lo.!
because hor,
tomorrow no class ma.
today Friday @O@"!

Anyway,
I still have 30 minutes more or less to reach Southbank Train Station.
Er,
ok la.
Today got laptop and online accompany me.
feeling the time past faster @@"!
and Eventhough i'm sleepy I also wont sleep and throw my laptop away. :P!

GOOD LUCK TO ME.!

0 comments: