Monday, April 12, 2010

Something that I forget to write down.

Ermm.
Yeah,
I forget to write down about the bank things.

Today morning before she leave home,
she just threw 2 bank statements on the table,
and call me go to ANZ and also WESTPAC to settle her things.

Hmm,
she never asked that,
do I know where it locate and everything,
and I was like a maid in this house?
yeah,
because this house only me and her staying.
Ermm.
Ya,
I staying with her,
i should do that.
okay.

After reached home it's like 9.20am+ ..
and I just open my laptop,
and then ..
NOT facebook-ing,
but,
checking those banks location and business time.

WESTPAC - Oxenford have one.
ANZ - Helensvale Westfield's shopping center.

at last,
I went to ANZ first because it is more far from house,
need about 15 minutes to get there,
after finished the ANZ payment and everything.
I drove back to Oxenford to pay the bank's things.
once I reached there,
Raining Heavily =_="
the main point is ..
The Oxenford's Westpac was closed.
and the paper wrote
"The nearest WESTPAC is in Helensvale"
when I see this,
I STUNNED.

because I just back from Helensvale.
Hmm,
then i get back to car,
after that,
I used my handphone to online search for the place that WESTPAC locate.
yea,
the address have "Shop" this word,
means it's inside the Westfield shopping centre.
who know,
after I walk around the whole shopping centre and I cant find the WESTPAC.
then I walk out to the carpark there and continue search for.

Finally,
I get it. -____________-
It's behind the carpark there.
awesome.!
after finished pay for the payment.
it rain again =="
when I reached home,
the time is already 11.30am++ ..

Freaking AWESOME experience.



P/S :
Yeah,
she called me don't go back for 4 months and stay here.

WHO CARES.!

I must go back,
and BYEBYE torturing woman. :)!


0 comments: