Saturday, April 17, 2010

TIRING.!

Oh god.
I totally match with my title now.
I feel so TIRED.!

That's totally because of yesterday.!
Yesterday morning I sleep at 1 somethings,
Hmm.. I guess?
and then forced myself to wake up in the early morning.
although it seems like abit failure,
because at last I woke up late.
but still on time,
I woke up at 6.14am.

and then yesterday,
after finished business information systems class.
I already sleepy until like ...
standing also can sleep liaos.
after I finished my lunch,
I went to library,
everytime when during exam,
there's alot of people inside library.
LMAO.!
and,
yesterday also is the very first time I stay in library for 4 and half hours
12~30pm until 5pm.
(Hmm, I mean studying for exam but not include group meeting :D)
at last,
I finished my studying.
Lol.!

Then yesterday marketing exam was start at 6.10pm,
(OHHHH. THE SKY ALREADY DARK LEHHHH.!)
Then,
Hmm ..
after Perusal time.
(It's 10 minutes for us to read but no writing on paper)
I start from my short answer question XD"!
because,
3 questions,
I confirm and sure with the 2nd Question that about SWOT analysis.
and the 3rd Question that about the segmentation. :)!
the 1st Question I'm not too sure but still finished writing.
That's all about the societal-marketing oriented.
(The 2nd and 3rd Question I wrote for at least 3/4 of A4 paper.
Lol.!
and there's only 5 marks per question -.-"
(Because I know then I wrote more.!)
Hahaha.
Then the first question I wrote for half page nia -__- ..
There's 20 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) in this paper.
and I feel OKAY with all of them :D!
at least 15 will correct.!
HOHOHO.!

When I finished my paper.
it's only 7.05 -.-"
And then I raise my hand for 3 minutes.
The instructor only HIU me -.-"
and then after he collect for my exam paper.
I went out the exam hall X)!
then meet up with my friend and we both
went to Sunnybank to have dinner together.!
We ate Vietnamese food as dinner,
then go the "yuan yuan" tong shui shop eat dessert :)!
I ate the "pearl cincao" XD"!
Love it la :D!

when I reached Southbank Railway station,
It already 8.59pm ==""
I though there's a train will arrive on 9.10am ..
who knows,
I wait until 9.35pm =_____= ...
but last night,
There's ALOT people inside the train.
(more then when afternoon go home d time,
quite CROWD lo.)
LOL.!
then I only think tiok that,
last night is friday night ma.
people go club and pub -.-"

Then I reached home at 11pm ..
walao ehhhhh.
SUPER TIRED.!
it tired until ...
anything also cannot get into my mind.
I can't think -_-"
but at last I slept at 1 something around 2...

I wake up at 12pm just now.
I don't have a good sleep.
feel that my head is abit heavy.
I think because of the pillow
=_____= ..

was eating my lunch while typing this post.
Rice, Cabbage + Carrot + Dong fun, pork mince steamed with salted fish.
(AND ALOT CHILLIES <3)
Ohhh.
my lunch .. -___- ...
yeah,
still got a cup of MILO.!
lols.
and..
I'm washing clothes @@"

bye people. !
I finished my random words. :)!

0 comments: