Monday, April 12, 2010

PISSED.!

I'm totally DIED today.

Last night went to bed at 11pm.
and then wait until 12am++ only fall asleep.
Then 5.34am wake up by the SOUND of WATER from the room beside me.
(Daiyee don't know do what Zzzzz..)
I continue lying on bed until my alarm ring.
(That's 6 in the morning. -.-")

What she had told me last night was.
:::
She will drive me and then go fetch Aunty Julie.
After that,
She will be the one who drive to airport.
Aunty Julie will be the one who drive me back to her house from airport.
And,
I just need to drive back home from Aunty Julie's house.

What Today happened was
:::
She ask me : "you drive or I drive?"
I answered : "You.? because I need to remember the road."
She said : "okay."
-Leave home and reached Aunty Julie's house-
Aunty Julie asked : "why you're driving? shouldn't it be Claire driving?"
DaiYee's replied : "She is too frighten to drive."
*Fx , Adult like to talk liars ?
-Fetched Aunty Julie and reached airport-
At that moment,
after Daiyee get off from the driver's seat.
I didn't move,
because I thought Aunty Julie is going to the driver seat,
and then I will be sitting at Aunty Julie's place.
Who knows,
Daiyee said one sentence that make me feel HATE her.
"Faster get down from the car, you don't have leg to walk?"
Yea,
I HATE her because of these words.

P/S : as above, you can see that I mentioned before.
She NEVER call me drive Aunty Julie go home from airport.
I hate people talk COCK.
Don't ever thought you are the best and all.
Fxck off.

When I'm driving,
keep nagging beside me.
but,
PLEASE la.
you drive more dangerous than me.
Fxck off.

This two person RUIN my day.
Hate this kind of peoples.!
Then now so sudden,
call me drive her back from airport this coming Wednesday.
Fxck you.
This Wednesday I got class in the morning.

I just simply HATE this two person.
They are just too FAKE to me.

BYE.



0 comments: