Thursday, April 15, 2010

OH. HEADACHE.!

OH.
HEADACHE.!

This morning I wake up by DaiYee's ..
(Because I don't know she ping ping piang piang what.)
That time is only 4.20am + ..
Of course,
I never care her and continue my sleep.
(Because last night before I sleep I ate a Panadol due to I had a headache.)

-I fall asleep again.-

My alarm ringtone rang.
and that time when I sit on the bed,
TERRIBLE HEADACHE ATTACKED ME.!
and I switch off the alarm and continue sleep.

When I wake up,
It's already 7.40am ...
I still having the TERRIBLE HEADACHE,
and I feel that my body was so LIGHT?
and I walking like a drunk people.
I get my iPod touch and on Skype,
then called back home.
Papa received the call,
and I tell him what happened and so on.
After we talked for about 10 minutes.
I just put down my iPod Touch and continue sleep.

THE HEADACHE IS SO AWESOME.!

I wake up at 11.35am just now,
I still having headache.
Aiksz.
I don't like headache nor dizzy.
Say truthly,
I rather fever.
(*TOUCHWOOD*)
because when you fever,
you only feel like you cannot move.
but headache and dizzy killing me all the time.

After that,
I checked my phone,
and saw my friend called me two times.
I'm so sorry to her,
because I promised that today will bring dictionary to borrow her.
SORRY.!
I called back to her,
and she said that's alright for the dictionary,
and she asked me why din come to school,
because others keep asking her as well.
Lol.!
I just told her that I having a headache until now.
and then the other girl talk to me as well.
She's a Korean girl.
(My team mate for the Marketing group assignment.)
and I told her I headache as well.
Then she told me that they confirm the product already.
Oh god.
That's so good.
finally we decided our product already.

And I just finished cooked porridge,
I already ate for 4 days.
but,
that's alright.
because I just simply love to eat porridge.
Just now I cooked egg porridge.
and Porridge is easy and I'm a patient as well, okay?

Although I still having headache now,
but,
Later I promised myself I must study for the Marketing,
because tomorrow we have Marketing mid-semester exam at 6~8.10pm.
well,
I still need to go for Business Information Systems' class in the morning.
Hmm.

Wish my headache will gone soon.
Thanks.!

*I will rest more at home today,
because tomorrow will begin the WAR for Marketing. :)!

Will study soon,
if my headache can leave me. -_- ..


0 comments: