Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday =)

Woohoo.
Lol.!

one quote for myself.
"NEVER NAP IF TOMORROW NEED TO GO OUT"
Lol.
guess what,
yesterday I had a terrible headache,
after I ate the panadol and then I nap from 3pm something (i guess...)
and I woke up at 7++pm ..
after that,
I can't sleep until almost 5 in the morning!

What the ..
-__________-
I don't like this.!
and I wake up at 10am ..
(although my alarm rang at 9.30am)
I was just too tired to wake up.
but I need to. ;(

went to brisbane again.
hmm..
nothing much to say.
because nothing special had happen.

HAHAHHAHA.

Ehh.
got ,
when I reached Southbank train station,
(I mean when coming home d time,
it's like 6pm?)
and then I go to the vending machine to get M&M's
all people should know that,

I LOVE M&M's :)

and then I put $2.60 coin into the vending machine,
after that ..
I press E2 for my cute lil M&M's.
hahahhaha,
after that,

MIRACLE HAPPENED.!

after dropped 1 pack of M&M's,
it dropped the other pack XD"!
I got 2 packs of M&M's for $2.60~
means,
BUY 1 FREE 1.
Hahahhaha :)

SIMPLY LUCKY DAY.

*LOVES*


0 comments: