Wednesday, April 14, 2010

OH~

Oh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last night I went to bed at 12 something~
and then ...
I slept at 1.30 ++
Lol.!
and the most ridiculous thing was,
I set 2 alarm.
Lol.!

1st alarm : 5.20am
2nd alarm : 6.30am
I wake up at 4.33am ..
I can very clearly remembered this number.
because I was awake by a very OLD SCHOOL style's alarm.
walao.
I though daiyee's alarm clock ring?
but impossible what.
if it really ring,
then got GHOST liao.
-___________________-|||
and at last,
I wake up and listen carefully,
the sound come from Uncle Dennis's house -.-
Walao.
Australia really AWESOME and WEIRD.
neighbour's alarm ring also can wake me up.
=______=|||
after that,
when the first alarm ring.
I stop it and continue sleeping.
Lol
.________.
When the 2nd alarm ring.
I don't wish to wake up,
but I need to and it's a MUST.
Lol.!
After done preparing everything,
I went out at 7.30am.
and I reached there and found a parking place.
then I think it's like 7.50am++

-On Train, and reached School-

Once I reached school,
I walk up to International Building - M14.
Lol.!
Then I saw my friend.
(The one who same class with me one.)
Then she told me the class having break time now.
Hahaha.!
then I was SOOOOOOOO LUCKY.
I reached class and started at 9.30am.
After that,
9.48am the class dismiss.
Lol.!
Cause already finished teaching XD"!
somemore today din even take attendance :P!

After I finished class,
I phoned Aunty Julie and tell her that.
"I HAVE GROUP MEETING,
SO CAN'T HAVE DINNER AND MEDITATION WITH YOU."
lol.!
And I also already told her that I will reach her house before 7.50pm.
I'm going out to her house at 7.10pm~

Oh yea~
This 3 days I also eat porridge ^^~
Just simply love porridge :D!
and I cooked with pork mince and an egg :)!
simple and nice ^^~

tomorrow have marketing class -_- ..
sien nia.!

haiz..


0 comments: